Due to unfortunate circumstances we have been forced to not allow any pets on the property with the exception of assistance animals. We apologize for this inconvenience.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
- When you arrive please check-in at the office located in the Terrace (main building) and you will be provided with a map of the property.
- Check-in time is at 3PM, you may arrive earlier and spend time exploring the gardens and property.
- If you plan on arriving later than 7PM please call or email ahead of time.
- At least one occupant must be 21 years of age or older. A valid ID will be required upon check-in for the guest who made the booking.
- Check-out is at 11AM, all we ask is that you have your belongings out of your accommodation by that time, and you are welcome to spend the rest of the day on the property.
- All reservations are subject to the cancellation policy.
- If you wish to cancel you need to notify us at least 30 days in advance.
- 50% of the final booking (excluding taxes) will be charged for no-show reservations or cancellations within 30 days of posted check-in times (3pm)
- If you wish to reschedule your visit please let us know via phone or email at least 30 days in advanced.
- We cannot control the weather, check Jay, FL for the most accurate forecast.
- If you are planning to bring a large group, please call and ask about the additional services we offer to make your vacation or retreat a most memorable experience.
Smoking is prohibited in any structure located on our property. If it is found that smoking has occurred in any structure there will be a “Smoke Elimination Fee” of $200 (two hundred dollars) per incident. This fee, if applicable, will be posted to the guests account upon checkout. If the violation is found after guest checkout the fee will be processed as a late charge on the guests account. If you do smoke please do so outside and in a fashion that will not interfere with the enjoyment of other guests. To maintain the beauty of our grounds please dispose of all cigarette butts in the proper receptacle.
The Coldwater Gardens Non-Smoking Policy has been developed in the best interest of all guests, employees, owners, visitors, and service providers to minimize exposure to second hand smoke and to ensure compliance with State Laws. The Smoke Elimination Fee may be subject to change.
- We inspect each unit before and after your visit.
- If you see something that is damaged when you arrive please point it out and our staff will make note that it was damaged upon your arrival and is not your responsibility.
- We reserve the right to charge your credit card on file for damages to your cabin during your visit.
THEFT & LOSS
Guests are responsible for securing their personal property, including, but not limited to all their personal belongings contents, vehicles, and/or any other personal property or valuables. The campground, its owner, agents, and employees are not responsible or liable for theft or loss of any kind, nor damage caused by natural events, fires, floods, windstorms, explosions, lightning strikes, accidents, or vandalism. All lost & found items will be delivered by Coldwater Gardens employees, owner, contractors, and seasonal employees to the main office to be safe guarded. A secure safe is located at the main office for smaller valuables (see the resort manager for details).
QUIET HOURS OF ENJOYMENT
For the enjoyment of all guests quiet hours are maintained Sunday through Thursday between 10:00PM and 7:00AM. Friday and Saturday hours are 12:00AM and 8:00AM. All campfires must be extinguished by 12:00 AM. Fires are not to be built anywhere except the fire rings, fireplace, or BBQ on the sites and MUST be attended AT ALL TIMES. If dry and windy conditions exist you are required to inquire at the office before you light a fire in the event that we are under a fire ban. Fireworks (including sparklers), firecrackers, explosives, firearms or weapons of any kind are not permitted on Coldwater Gardens property except under the express consent of the resort manager or owners.
Guests may be asked not to return. Problems include noise levels after hours, over-populating cottages, destroying property, littering campgrounds, profanity, carrying weapons and/or hunting, extreme alcohol or any illegal drug use, etc. Damages assessed will be deducted from the deposit and/or added to final invoice. Our firearm policy follows:
For the safety of employees, guests, and children at play, the speed limit throughout the entire property is 10 mph. No off road vehicles are permitted (exception of disabled needs of a means of transportation). Parking is allowed only in designated areas. Please do not drive or park vehicle on grassy or landscaped areas as posted. If you desire a quick car wash during your stay please contact a staff member. The car wash fee is $7.00.
Coldwater Gardens is a Florida recognized Stewardship Forest that focuses on sustainable farming practices and habitat restoration. Please do not harm the local flora or fauna. Guests that overnight with us may forage for limbs and non-living downed wood but do not cut down or use live trees, standing dead trees, trees with signs, wildlife tags, trees with blazes, or trees with any evidence of wildlife habitation such as nests or cavities. All wood that is foraged from the grounds must be used onsite and may not be removed from the property without a permit. Coldwater Gardens also maintains a wood lot and we are happy to supply you with campfire, cooking wood, or charcoal for a fee.
No refunds, we cannot be held responsible for acts of nature